Tonami CityProcedure Guidance Service
Select Notification
Select a procedure.

Select the relevant item and press the “Next” button.

Since this is a service that prepares documents,
the counter procedure is the same as before,
requiring presentation of a My Number Card or Residence Card and a Certificate of Moving-out, etc.
For details, please contact the Citizen Affairs Section (0763-33-1358).